You Rock!

on Saturday, November 15, 2008

He's on the way! Wuhuuu almost two and a half months to go until our big day!
I bet he is now training and learning intensively how to cry out loud when:

1) He's hungry, " I will not stop crying till my stomach is full" uwa uwa uwa...

2) He needs a fresh diaper, his bontot starts to feel itchy, "Mommy.. take my diaper off plis, i feel like there's a monster crawling all over my butt now!" uwa uwa uwa...

3) He wants to be held, "Wake up mommy, Ouh daddy you can keep on sleeping ! I don't care if it's 3 or 4 am in the morning, just entertain me to no end plis!" uwa uwa uwa....

4) He's too cold or hot, " Mommy..i'm too cold, bundle me up plis! Ohh no now it's too hot plak mommy, kipas kipas!" uwa uwa uwa ...

Despite the crying, the beraksss and all the chaos that probably would happen...We still can't wait to see you this February! In advance, let me welcome you with a cool saying,
" You Rock Our World Dude!"

"Watever daddy!"uwa uwa uwa...

Ps: Gambar² kt bwh ni semo dr 1st,2nd & 3rd Trimester...yg terbaru skali, dia x nak tunjuk muka, malu kot...gaya rockstar sejati!

-KEROL-

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dia mane pernah nak tunjuk muka...hahahaha. sombong! dia tunjuk betul2 mase doctor x click...doctor nak click jek...terus tutup muka! hahahhaha.

Anonymous said...

terkejot aku bos aku lalu aku kene tutop cecepat.nik adidasssssssss tunjoklahhh mukeeeee plissssss

Anonymous said...

hahahha...surprise surpriseee! hahahha....xpela...nanti ko siap leh tgk depan2 agik...tue pon kalo ko nak dtg melawat la nanti...hahahhah.