why i write?

on Monday, October 20, 2008

some of you might be bored to read everything I wrote but I have reasons kenape saye suke membebel begini. and it's up to you to read them or just ahhhhh malas lah nak bace!

i'm a 'fat' lady and i can't do anything other than makan, tidur, baring, tgk tv, surfing the internet, semayang, mandi, main wii, yada yada yada. i have no body to talk to (adela my family) and that's why I write. (sorry to hani for the long emails too).

i love shopping a.k.a membazir duit but because of my condition other than menjadi mak buyung (you know why), I have to limit my movements and 'keinginan' and my life now is changing everyday from a normal gila2 girl (perasan girl hahaha) to a 'eh betul ke tak minah nie?' girl. I speak with my baby who is still busy doing acrobatics, my cats, actors and actresses on the tv and many more everyday. biol ek? ahhahah. oh ya! i dont know why they call pregnant ladies mak buyung hahahhaha.

i still remember the days when my husband busy taking pictures of me with my boroi belly, bawak jalan2 makan2, tgk movies yada yada yada. aiyooooo!!! sob sob cry cry :( enough said.

i have another 1 month to go before I can buy things for my baby. yayyyyy! mama kate....7 bulan boleh start beli before hibernate semula since insya Allah Dr. Maziah will call him out when he is 8 months old.....

what i can do now is just documenting everything about my pregnancy and my life. totally uuurrgggghhhh kan? and here they are:

from nov 2007 to april 2008- physiotherapy
early of june- another operation 3 days before the exams.
15th june- i'm pregnant!
11 weeks- it's a boy!
24th sept- hello mommy...can u feel me kicking u???
1 oct- 1st hari raya in Malaysia together....2 1/2 of us...
3rd oct- kerol laling left me
15th oct- physio again.
tue jekla kot yg ingat skang.... other than that... nausea from may until now and 10kg increased from 46kg to 56kg. i have another 2 months to increase my weight more. nyum nyum! nak makan ape ekkkk??? yayyyyy! i likeee!

maternity supplies:

trousers, blouses, lingerie, maternity belt, creams and lotions- modernmum, motherclub, padini, v-mum maternity concept, dorothy perkins, matern program, DSH rehab centre, zara, scarlet by jusco.

obat-obatan:

normal folic acid, pramilet folic acid, cuplaton, caltrate, metoclopramide

entertainment:

wii, aspire one, youtube hahahhah, ym pon hahahhah, tv-thanks to astro, my cats, oouuuhhhh my baby too!

ok....nak order nando's.... lapo nie! will write moreeeeeeee soon! so...please bear with me! muahahhahahhahahhahha.

0 comments: