My pregnancy...so far...

on Friday, October 17, 2008


My pregnancy.....


1) morning sickness (until now)

2) cannot drink any mineral/clear waters termasuklah air suam

3) japanese food yummy!

4) no stretch marks (so far....hopefully until the baby is out) -bought one cream for stretch marks- matern program

5) i love the smell of my husband and i really miss him :(. resisted to wash the bed sheet sbb ade lg rambut dia and bau dia.

6) 10 kg increased in 6 months which is good for me based on this

7) i sleep with my parents nowadays.

8) memory lapses (agak nyanyuk)

9) braxton hicks at 5 months pregnant.

10)have to wear tight blouses (purposely to tell everybody that i am currently preggie since some people thought that i've been telling a lie...stupid!)

11)i dont have the mood to talk with people....so please dont expect me to be friendly or whatsoever.

12)pains on my left leg due to the weight gain.....alhamdulillah my right leg is fine so far.

13)being preggie makes me wanna listen to the citing of Holy Quran, nasyid, zikir munajat, doa taubat, asma ul husna,al-kuliyyah and sume mende baik2 belaka which is a good routine for me and hopefully it will last forever...amiin... ( you can say whatever you want..kutuk ka...apa ka...)

14)i talk to my baby and play with him everyday (dont call me crazy ya? hahhahahha)

15)i dont drink coffee from the 1st day i found out that i have kerol laling's baby inside of me (sangat tercabar bile lalu depan starbucks, coffeebean, kedai kopi mane2 or lounges). Dr. Maziah also asked me not to drink a single cup of coffee..... decaffeinated ka...apa ka....

16)i eat pineapples occasionally since dr. maziah said it's ok to eat pineapples. anyways...it's really up to you...it's your body. so please dont blame me ya?

17)i go to the rehab centre occasionally. (dr. maziah asked me to do so)

18)have to wear a maternity belt which is sometime sangat tidak selesa.

19)dont know why but i'm quite fussy now with vegetables. kesimpulannye agak tidak suke sayur skang.

20) it's really fun to see baby stuffs but i'm not ready to buy them now. satu prestasi yg bagus utk org yg boros seperti saye.

The baby will kick me when...

1) baring mengereng walopon sikitttttttttt jek. so i have to sleep in one position just like the days with the external fixator on my pelvis.

2) lambat makan....

3) loud noises

4) if i cucuk2 him hehehhehe...gurau2...cucuk slowww jekla....

5) when i feel sad and down....

6) mommy! mommy! empty your bowel and bladder laaaaaaaaaa....pee pee laaaaaaaaaaaaa! i have no space to do somersaults!

7) look! dr. maziah is peeking at me!

8) panasssss! i dont like the comforter la mommyyyyy! just cover ur legs laaaaa...dont cover ur belly. atas belly can....

9) at 2 a.m...subuh....10.a.m... around 3-7 p.m.....

10)kerol laling left a message for him. awwwwwwwwwww :)

-ADIE-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi sweetnye the number 10..die tau ek bile ayah die msg die..cutenyee!!Tak sabar to reach that stage :D

Anonymous said...

hahahhah..jgn salah paham nad.... aku yg kene bitau dia kerol pesan ape....hahahha....

me a name i call myself said...

ahahaha cis aku ingat magic!! :P tapi tappelah..nak gak kate sweet :D