Adief, my tough young man!

on Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alhamdulillah...Adief is free from bronchiolitis. Worth it mommy x cukup tido... every 4 hours bagi Adief inhaled obat2 nye...bg Adief makan ubat and so forth. We went to DSH Thursday morning utk follow up.

Dato' Azizi: Nik Adief....oouuhhh werder bremen! dia suke bola la!
Me: Daddy dia kat Bremen....
Dato' Azizi: oooooo.....(checking)... hm....dah x wheezing dah.....sume dah ok.... xyah bg dia ubat dah....tapi simpan jekla alat2 tue sume.... in case ade semule akan datang....bolehla pakai semule....
Me: Alhamdulillah.... ha Dato'... mcm dia fully breastfed kan... xpe ke kalo saye nak amek any pain killers like tramadol ke...?
Dato' Azizi: hm....nak buat apa?
Me: xde...saye dulu bla bla bla.......
Dato' Azizi: hm.... moderate la....sket2 xpe.....
Me: (hm....x elok la tue.....xpela...xyah la amek....saket sket xpela.... mommy sacrifice la utk Adief...)

Photobucket

Yes... my darling Adief is now ok...sehat walafiat! so now I can have my good nights sleep back. hihi.
Anyways....I'm having a very bad lower back ache now. at the sacrum....i guess hehe. Actually Dr. Malik wants to see me again after giving birth aritue....tapi pk2...kalo jumpe skang, buatnye kene masuk ward ke ape... dah satu hal....Adief is fully breastfed...directly....so how maaaa??? I decided to see Dr. Malik bile Adief masuk 6 mth...that is when he can eat solid foods and drink formulas. xpela mommy saket skang..... Abah wants to refer me back to Pantai Medical Centre since I was admitted to that hospital first before DSH. ok ok....sebetulnye... mule2 Naas General Hospital....pastue Tallaght pulak...pastue Pantai...pastue Dsh. sekian tamat. hehehheh. My orthopedist at Pantai, Dr. Gobinder was an intern kepade Mr. John McElwain, my orthopedist back in Dublin. Abah doesn't want me to be 'dirobek' hahahahha. I don't mind actually as long as boleh sehat...bukan boleh nak perfect pon...tapi almost pon jadik la.....nak operate ke ape ke x kesah la... dah malas nak layan saket2 nie...almost 2 years...

To Kerol Laling...njoy these pics ya!

Photobucket

Photobucket

-ADIE-

2 comments:

me a name i call myself said...

yeyy adief dah sehat! alhamdulillah :)

hannah said...

I never go to my doctor anymore asking for pain killers prescription and then be turned down at the end, all I do is order online from www.medsheaven.com hassle free and low cost, they have three pain killers listed on their website which are ultram tramadol celebrex that you buy, and the best part is no prescription required!!!