Milk shake

on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another info for ladies…..hailahhhhhh…tanye aku mcmla aku dah ade anak 18 hahahhaha. Ok….here are the things that I need (for bf)

Breast pump- Medela

Nipple gel- Kerol Laling bought Lansinoh for me….well…it is very effective…I heard medela purelan pon bagos gak…

Bottles- medela, dr. brown

Nursing support pillow- Bumble Bee ( I used it for 1 month only…Adief belom lasak that time, up to u anyway)

Lot of small napkins- nak lap2 mulut baby…leaking agik…

Nursing bras

I don’t drink milkmaid tea….but I drink Biodex supreme diet bile ganti puase. They said it helps to increase milk production. And I still take pramilet and caltrate+vitamin D.

Didn't buy any creams or lotions for milk rashes since Adief has no problem with that.

No massages (plans cancelled since ‘kilang’ xde masalah)

Milk storage bottles- didn’t buy any….i just use hadiah2 org bagi jek…hehehheh…penjimatan di situ.

I plan to buy fridge-to-go…to keep the milk cold kalo gi mane2….not now….dekat2 abang kawen nanti.

Oh ya! I got scolded by mama early this morning after giving bath to Adief. She said "Ya Allah.....tgk nie abah. punyela x sabar! anak kecik lagi!". hehheheh. know why? sbb pakaikan Adief baju Esprit Kerol Laling belikan yg mcm ala...tatau ape namenye...yg mcm tshirt lengan panjang mcm pakai 2 lapis tue....and jeans siap kene lipat sket, tue yg mama kate x sabar. plus rambut dia yg spikey tue....tambah lagi pakaikan cologne...baby cologne jekla. hm.... i wonder...baby ade watch tak? hahahhahah. if i tied him a bandana pon kool gak. :)). Aaaahhhhh I love doing this kind of 'job' :)).

p/s: FRM DR MAZIAH: YOUR PAP SMEAR TEST RESULT IS NORMAL. PLS COME FOR YEARLY CHECK UP. TQ
to reply type dsh drmaziah msg and send to 32781

-ADIE-

0 comments: