Tramadol...I miss you! :(

on Saturday, November 22, 2008

No no no... I'm not addicted to tramadol. Ok, what is Tramadol?

This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tramadol may also cause serious or fatal side effects in a newborn if the mother uses the medication during pregnancy or labor. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever.

Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Tramadol extended-release is used to treat moderate to severe chronic pain when treatment is needed around the clock.


I really need it now. Saket yg amat sgt nie :((. Asked my orthopedist about this walopon dah tau ape jawapannye. "Ha???? Kan I dah ckp..... x boleh...u tgh pregnant...ape2 pon lepas u deliver nanti baru boleh... kalau u tak tahan sgt2 pon... u boleh amek panadol je. xpon i boleh inject u mcm aritue". owww mannnn... not that i dont want that shot.... cume saketnye ilang sekejap jek... :(. he gave me an epidural (mcm jekla) injection before kat spine....tapi x lame ilang saketnye.... adela seminggu dua... and of course I dont want to risk my baby walopon doctor kate no harm... hahahhaha wth! and now I really need the Tramadol??? ape bezenye???? hahahhaha lagiii bahaye!

6 months boleh tahan saket.... masuk 7 months, i really cant bear it. sleepless nights...mane tahan bebbbbb.... xleh tido! saket yg amat! boleh accept kalo x dpt tido sbb muntah2 or anything related to pregnancy....tapi nie??? i really need Kerol Laling now :(... I dont wanna use my crutches....wheelchair pon xnak! I really want to forget all the 'nightmares' happened in 2007. Tapi mmg x boleh la... yela! a day after our 1st wedding anniversary...kat Ireland lak tue! okla...now I'm not living in Ireland dah.... but still..... xleh lupe jugak. I thought I could go through all these... tapi mcm xleh jek :(. Darling... we are a team! sayang baik2 dlm perot mommy.. and of course I'll take care of u until my last breath.

p/s: to Kerol Laling aka daddy... I cant wait to see u! I love u abg...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhahah nie abg taruk gambo mase a night before abg balik german ek? yg kite sume dinner kat indian restaurant tue ek? bulat gile muke yan! hahahhaha... hahhaha...huduh huduh.

Anonymous said...

Ha ah..abg taruk sbb nk tunjuk muka sendiri jek! hahaha..O.M.G!

Anonymous said...

hahahhaahha dah agak dahhhhhhhhh...hahahhah

Twiggy said...

stay strong adie! take care!!

Anonymous said...

take care!