My Desktop Background

on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This was taken weeks ago. I just love it. Some might say..ahh nothing special about the pic.Yerp perhaps you're right. Everytime when i look at it, i'm happy. Maybe bcos i keep imagining that the boy (i'm not too sure if it's a boy or not) and his mother (i'm sure about this, she's wearing a very short skirt..uuuuu!) are my wife and my tiny little precious. Daddy hopes you guys are doing great right now.

Photobucket

To my boy, jgn kuar awal sgt okeh...bile doktor maziah ckp bole kuar baru kuar ok! Be a good boy...invent something useful for your religion and country nanti ok!

-KEROL-

2 comments:

Anasir said...

goddem made faker....

gambar ni serius taik lawa...

meaningful..

bernilai sentimental ; kemanusiaan dan kekeluargaan..

wonder where's the daddy?

taking picture maybe?

Anonymous said...

heyyyy.... yan x pernah pakai skirt sependek tue ok???? hahahhaha....