NOTES FROM A MOMMY TO BE P.3

on Monday, September 29, 2008

Photobucket

This morning we went to DSH for the last time together. As usual….ultrasound…. omg! He wasssss soooooooooooo nakal goyang sane goyang sini sampai dr. maziah pon mengeluh. Alalalalalalalalala xleh duduk diam yeee anak mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I asked for another 3d scan or to be exact the 2nd trimester’s 3d scan just because I want kerol laling to bring it back to Germany. Leh la dia tgk our son slalu leh bg semangat sket. Cheee wah!

Every visit adeee jek mende baru. Just name it. Today…dr. maziah noticed that my left leg is smaller than my right leg. This is due to I put more weight on my right leg sbb itu kaki kiri still saket. Aiiyyyooooo. She said I have to do something to get it back to normal sbb dia kate nanti susah masa bersalin.

So….she suggested me to go to the rehab centre..again! rasenye dah bape bulan dah x pegi situ….hm…since pregnant la. Bukan nak buat physio mcm sebelom ni…. That was too heavy for me la kan now nie….. just to do treatments for preggie ladies like me sbb nak kuatkan lagi kaki kiri atau lebih tepat lagi membesokan lagi kaki kiri. I also need to wear a maternity belt to support my back. Off we walked to the rehab centre…. One of the staffs asked me to go inside a room to try on the belt sbb nak tau size.

At first she thought ini perot baru 3-4 bulan….. aikkkkkk ingatkan dah cukup beso! Bile dah tau 5 months…. She gave me one belt, size s, to try on sbb that brand cume ade size s … ok muat…. And then I tried another brand….hahhahaha longgar gilee! Beso sket…. yela….manela tau nanti beso kan…. The main problem is…. Dia ade penyangkut tau…. Tujuan nye nak sangkut atas perot… tapi x tersangkut pon! Hahahhahaha. Dia kate…normally kalo dah 5 months pon longgar lagi…. Sampai ke 9 pon la xkan beso mane… hm..we’ll see….All this while I thought my tummy dah cukup besoooo dah even before pregnant! So I bought the first one…. And the physiotherapy will start after hari raya….

So far…. these are my perkembangan dlm ini pregnancy…:

1 month - normal folic acid… no weight gains…morning sickness….ultrasound…
2 months- pramilet fa…no weight gains…. Morning sickness…..ultrasound…..
Few days to 3 months- pramilet fa…..no weight gains…. Morning sickness…. It’s a boy!… ultrasound….1st 3d ultrasound….. back pains.. injections near the sacrum…
4 months-pramilet fa…. caltrate…. 1kg increased…..morning sickness…severe back pains…. Ultrasound….
5 months- pramilet fa…caltrate…..cuplaton…. 1kg increased…..morning sickness…. Back pains… kaki sume saket… maternity belt… physiotherapy…..ultrasound… 2nd trimester’s 3d ultrasound… 1st kick from him…

Kerol laling managed to feel him alive inside of my not so beso tummy (my gynae and physiotherapist yg ckp okkkkkkk). At first x dpt rase…. But then I said to our baby…. Tendangla perot mommy bile daddy pegang….. Daddy nak balik Germany dah….. Now….dia mesti goyang2 bile kerol laling pegang…. Dizzy….asek nak pitammmmm jek……tido x lena…..i’m so pemalas hahahhah.

Will update more soon…. Pape pon…. Soooo funny to see our tiny baby goyang sane goyang sini…xleh duduk diam! Sampai dr.maziah kate…. Tolongla stay still for a minute. Hahhahahahah.

Ok…as usual… a pic taken by the daddy…. Notice his tiny left hand? Sucking fingers! And his right hand? Dia buat ‘goodddd’ hahahhahah. His face? Hm…. We’ve seen his face…..dah tau dahhhhh ikot muke sape mase mule2 tgk tue hahahhahahahh. Surpriseeeeeeee. We just took this 3d pic…yg side view sbb ntah…dr. maziah kate amek yg nie la…so amek jekla….muke?..guess la!

-ADIE-

0 comments: