Busy dan sibuk

on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Currently I am so busy with our P&C project....jage Adief...physiotherapy... bla bla bla. Sorry Mama Rafiq....I'm 90% (tambah dah) sure that we won't be able to join you guys in PD nanti. So sad :(. Bile la kan nak jumpe? :(.

Went to The Curve with Hani and Mat Yie last Saturday. Both were our pengapit. Saje lepak2 makan2. Had our so called lunch at Bubba Gump at almost 4 p.m. Ke dah kul 4.... I love Marche more but we wanted to try Bubba Gump at last. Different concept... tapi tetap sedap dan yummy walopon xleh lawan Marche.

Anyways...I'm so happy now because Adief can accept cods as his main menu. Kalo tak....mane mau. I love cods more than salmons because it is easier for me to remove the bones. Salmons leceh sket. So now I just have to selang seli kan like today bg salmon...esok cod....then salmon semule.... The vegetables? Still zucchini...celery... broccoli... carrot.... Dessert? Papaya. In between....susu Mommy tetap menjadi idaman kalbu.

Talking about susu Mommy.... this cheeky guy thinks that I'm his water cooler ape! Just imagine (please don't)... dia main2...merangkak2...guling sane sini....then dia stop....terus meluru kat I....terus minum seteguk dua....sambung main...pastue stop....tue jela keje. How? He 'drinks' his milk just like tgh minum air kelapa atas meja kat restaurant xpon tgh minum kat water cooler. So I have to always baring and wait for him....in my bedroom of course! Dengan pintu yang berkunci! Kalau kat tempat lain even kat mane2 bilik kat rumah org lain walaupon boleh kunci....no way! I won't bf him in that position. Craddle hold sahaje!

Anyways.... I eat a lot nowdays... So agak bulat di sane sini jugakla. Tapi heran gak....berat tetap same....tapi kenapakah kebulatan ketara? Adakah kerana tiada senaman? Doctor dan therapists saya melarang saya daripada melakukan sit up which I always did before since lom kawen. Demmmm! Mmmgla gelebeh sane sini! Saya mengaku jika anda lihat saya....saya mmg sedikit bulat berbanding dulu.

Went for an interview few days ago.... the best part is....I got the job! Yg x bestnye....they can only pay me wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lower than what I got when I was with Deloitte. The interviewer asked me to pk2 dulu and give him a call kalo accept.

Ok peeps... Adief dah bangun.... have to perang with him...guling2...gomol2...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

mummy adief...its ok.i totally understand.but u have to invite us to party ehehehehe!!!!hey,adief sama mcm rafiq.u know wat?ashrul calls him hamster.hamster kan guling2 pg sana sini pastu pg kt botol air tu isap2 n then sambung hahahaha...hey..so wanna meet u ok