While Adief is sleeping...Mommy...

on Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monday *sigh*...though i'm not working...not yet.....

Spent the weekend with hell lot of activities....from shopping to kenduri arwah. I always think that being a 'full time housewife' is an easy job compared to zaman2 mengaudit di Delloite. hahahhah. to some people...yes. I always find that it is hard for me to get enough of sleep day and night. I fully breastfeed my son...directly.... So you can imagine...whenever I'm having my own sweet time...Adief nanges...maka kelam kabutla mommy tinggalkan sume keje...peluk Adief and bf Adief. I only sleep 4 hrs now. tido siang mmg xde la...As some of u know... Adie.....tido pon cepat..... yerp! that WAS me...hehheheh. but now? berjage mlm? x cukup tido? not a problem at all..... if i were a working momma....express jek susu....keep it in the freezer and the maid knows what to do.

Adief still demands for 'gallons' of milk. So I have to make sure that I eat and drink a lot. A LOT! everyday I have to drink 2 jugs of water (compulsory) plus a glass of water for each feeding. Minimum sehari Adief menyusu 11 kali=11 glasses. I always express the milk but not for storage...stimulation sahaje since Adief doesn't want the expressed milk unless terpakse jek/lapar sgt2 when mommy is not around. Alhamdulillah I can 'produce' 3oz of milk in 10 minutes or less. I think if i couldn't meet his demands or at least express 'gallons' of milk, pathetic nye rase. So far alhamdulillah ok....perfect!

I spent a lot for Adief rather than meself now. hahhahhaahhaha. kalau before...mommy nye keje nak shopping beli itu ini utk sendirik jek. but not anymore. I bought Panasonic HDD camcorder in red so that I can record a lot of pe'el Adief and show it to Kerol Laling. I also bought this Bumbo seat for Adief sbb ini budak kechel nak duduk, berdiri and bertimang sahaje. He can control his head....tapi still kene jage2 jugak...kadang ini budak buat lentok dia jugak. My Mozac's friend, Hajar, came yesterday and brought Adief Barney videos. yayyyy! thank you Auntie Hajar! He seemed so eager and excited to see the purplish 'thing'when Hajar showed him what she brought.

Photobucket

Adief is sleeping now...and i'm here updating the blog. Cannot sleeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp *sigh*. Kene jage2 in case dia gerak2 ke..merengek ke ape. I can't sleep because I hate it when when I can only sleep just for a few minutes. and i am not the kind of person yg letak jek kepale terus lelap. i need to guling2 dulu baru terlelap. hahahha. kesimpulannye xyah tido. Talking about tido...Abah played golf with Engku Emran last saturday. story2 lah kan...sorang sebok citer pasal anak...sorang pasal CUCU. hahhahahha. He told abah that he needs to sleep with the baby every weekend since Erra x cukup tido mase weekdays. well...that's so sweet of u Engku Emran. I can still remember that Kerol Laling spent the whole night taking care of Adief. He only woke me up to breastfeed Adief. so sweet lah u!

Eh eh.... baru perasan... haven't played the Wii almost 3 months. Maybe i should play it with Nabil la bile2 Adief tgh tido. hahahhahah. Pegi cinema jek yg x lepas lagi....yeah i know...ade jek org pegi...anak tinggal la.... to be honest, I'm not that kind of person yg boleh nak biar jek my baby kat rumah. even the maid pon x berani usik Adief. Abah said that I'm a very 'cerewet' person. hehhehheh.

p/s: daddy...the Ferrari romper that u bought for me sudah sedikit sempit. Kalau daddy nak tgk Adief pakai....daddy balik la. hahhahahha.

Photobucket


x clear...harap ampun....

6 comments:

hafzan lazim said...

Baju merah Mat Adief?? Gomo Adief gomo. hahaahhahahaha

Adie said...

ape gomo gomo??? anak aku org kl...x ckp kelantan2 nie....

hafiz said...

sib baik xdpt piala FA..kalo x sure jd tmpt simpanan budu..hahaha..lawak sungguh lawak anda..tegelak sorg2 aku bace time driving..budu premium class..

Adie said...

hahahhah...bapak aku lah! pastue duk bg teka teki ape beza selesema biase ngan selesema babi. hahahahha. sepanjang ari semlm mcm2 la idea dia.... pastue duk kecek kelate ngan adief la....hahahhah...

Kerol said...

gomoooo! hahaha..

hafiz said...

bile kerol nk blk?? abe ceng xsaba nk ber'gomo' dh tu..hahahaha