NOTES FROM A MOMMY TO BE P.4

on Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No no no...this is not an entry after a check-up with my gynae..... went to the office this morning with mama.... wth!!! susahnye nak berentiiiiiiiii... why me???? apsal org lain sume senang jek??? lepas satu...satu. ok... will try to settle it by the end of this week. after that...we went to 1 utama to have our breakfast there....carik2 parking.... buekkkkkkkk. Ended up vomiting like hell in the car. dlm plastic la....... parked kereta... gi toilet... skali agik muntah.... breakfast.... supermarket..... while mama pushed the trolley.... I went to the ginseng shop to try Chinese medicines. The sales girl suggested me to try the bird nest which is a no no no for me. And then she suggested me to try the spirulina.... dont know why but my instinct stopped me to buy it and after reading the pamphlet... naseb baik! ade pig liver! yucks!!! I just bought asam there hahahhahh. sket punye standard tue beli asam kat kedai ginseng. hahhahah. 100% halal la asam tue after korek punye korek kat sales girl tue.

Yesterday..Nabil said "kakak...saye miss abg kerol la"...awwwwwww :(. I miss him too! After dinner... I asked mama to make a ginger tea for me... and abah was like "ha??? mesti baby tue ckp baru nak jadik omputih...dah kene makan halia". hahahhahha. He said that because I had my favorite mushroom jack ordered from Chili's.... lepas tue....mcm biasela...mual.....sbb tue mintak ginger tea....hahhahaa.

Back to this morning punya cerita... at the supermarket...I had a conversation with one lady...she's pregnant too.... me being jakun tanye dia mcm2. and she was like jawab mcm dah expert. so I thought hm...sure this is not her 1st pregnancy... and mesti dia dah 6-7 bulan niiiii.... found out that she's only 4 months preggie! wth????? yesterday pon gitu gak kat DSH...perot beso rupenye less than 5 months. soooo jealous! Kan best kalo my perot pon beso camtue gak :(. aiyoooo...hello preggie ladies out there...u guys made me feel sooo rendah diri la! Anyways...despite my pelvic dah sempit after the accident (ade kene ngene ke? hahah tataula), I'm sure Allah has a grand plan for me (as what kak afni said)....yela.....manela tau kan... kaki lom kuat mane.... kalo beso2 berat2 sgt kang....susah nak bawak perot ni.....

The baby is soooo active now. I can feel him moving around exploring my womb ke ape ntah......I like to play with him by cucuk kanan...he will move to my left side....cucuk kiri....dia menggeletik kat kanan hahahhahha. Dont care if u guys think that I might be crazy....but I always talk to him and I'm sure all preggie ladies buat mende yang same. Kalo dia lasak sgt.... I will sapu2 my tummy and talk to him like "baik2la sayang.......mommy saket....daddy wants us to take care of each other.." terussss dia baik. The baby makes me feel soooooo near to Kerol Laling. Boleh kurangkan rindu sket (oooppsss harap maaf, terjiwang hahahha). "jadikla pandai mcm daddy...tinggi mcm daddy.... tapiiiiii putih mcm mommy ahhahahahha". nope....dont get me wrong... will accept him mcm mane pon...after all... he is my flesh and blood.

-ADIE-

3 comments:

Anasir said...

aku selalu doakan adi dan baby selamat!

hehehe..

*rindu abang kerol juga!

illi said...

gila gempak pregnant...
haha...
nice

Anonymous said...

hahahha baru bace blog ko,,,sbb boring...padahal ade koje...
alaa ko nih...bior ler perot kecik...janji nanti mommy n baby sehat....take care duedeeee